Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello Aromatherapy





Okay, I just realized that I am going to get into aromatherapy. I have seen it a million times, and never realized I should do it. Hello! All those yummy smells that can help with everything from depression to nausea. And to think this whole time I have been trying to find the perfect scented candle! Duh. Anyway, this all started with an oil burner I found at Wal-mart , that came with a terrific smelling gardenia scent. It got me thinking about smelling lavender before bed. Oooo, so spa like. I did a little research . I haven't purchased the oils yet. But , I will be well on my way this week . I will let you know how it goes. Until then here a few recipes to get you started if you feel the urge.

Winter Blues

Blend #1


Calming/Relaxing Aromatherapy Blend

Ingredients:


Stuffy Nose Aromatherapy Blend

Ingredients:


You can find everything you need know on this website. aromaweb.com

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites