Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hallelujah the toilet ring is gone

I have been trying every product known to man kind to get the rings off my toilets! Low and behold, a woman looking at our apartment said "wow, you really have some hard water stains". She told me to buy this pumice stone for my toilets and tubs. I tried it, and it worked! I spent many years thinking I was a fabulous cleaner, but I couldn't figure out how to get those damn rings out! Now my tubs and toilets are sparkly new! Ahhhhh, the highlights of being a housewife. Thank you for changing my life, strange lady.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

who knew?!

Alana said...

ha ha ha. you are so funny. I am laughing hard at "thank you for changing my life, strange lady." Made my day. I had that problem in the old house but now I have the fresh new toilets. Hopefully I can keep them that way.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites